Who's ready for a day or two of relaxing?? This lady.

oh. boy. We've spent the last 4 days moving and getting organized at our new apartment. I'm exhausted as I am also battling one of those nasty summer colds. However, it is amazing to be able to have our windows open and feel the cool breeze and warm sunshine on this perfect Sunday. It's the simple pleasures, like: to be able to have your windows open, or not hear your neighbor's every step, or being off of the ground level, etc. that is making this place feel like a home. And that is just what I need right now. Now if I could just have a day or two to relax and do nothing! Wishful thinking :) Back to work tomorrow (part time only so I really shouldn't be complaining) and I hope to return to my classroom and get going again on getting it ready! Although, after this moving weekend, I may wait until Tuesday- we'll see.

Currently, I am debating whether to get some work done, or take a nap. I'm going to continue this debate in my cozy bed....

I'll be posting more pictures of my room later this week!


Signature

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top