Currently: March and Hoppin'

Could it be?? We are officially in March, which to me, is like the turning point of the school year. The end is in sight (barely) and we are in full blown learning mode. Hopefully March also brings warmer weather- this winter has been brutal up here in MN. Anywho, without further ado:

 (I LOVE Farley's New Blog Design... so original, just like her!)


I'll let you fester over the??????? Leave what you think the question might be in the comments. You'll never guess... MUHAHAHAHAH. I'll reveal later today with an update.

Listening: Hubby has to volunteer at a basketball tourney, so he was up early and in the shower. I hate bathroom fans. They are so obnoxious.

Loving: This weekend was well deserved. Long week- "Reading Train," 1/2 day PLC/Sub Day, a "for real" lockdown in our school this week. It's been a little chaotic.

Thinking: Report cards are due Monday. I've barely started. We were suppose to have time to work on them yesterday, but they took that day away due to cold day make up day.

Wanting: I've got to get through report card and conference prep, 2 nights of conferences from 4-8, some morning conferences and just the normal school day 5 days in a row (I haven't done that since before winter break) to get to my spring break. But boy, is it going to feel good 4:00 pm on March 7th.

Needing: To put it simply, my feet are sore. I blame it on my flat feet. It sure would feel nice right about now.

???????: Any ideas what my question might be??
---------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note....

I'm super nosey. It's just a fact. I also didn't go super crazy, wild during the TpT sale, but that was mostly because I wasn't prepared. That won't happen again. I've already started my wishlist for next time and I'm getting ideas from Blog Hoppin's Linky:


Here are my few... but what I think are a nice mix of things. I'M happy with them, and that's all that matters.


I needed some time clipart. I LOVE Educlips style and thought these were perfect. I also finally decided on getting Jen's Hello Fonts Commercial Use license. It isn't going to get any cheaper (and really-it is already at a steal of a price). Excited to say the least! Last but not least, I needed these close reading passage from Teaching and Tapas. I needed them so badly, I told my team mates about them, and they wanted them. So we asked our principal and SHE actually agreed to purchase them for us!! So I didn't even have to personally pay for them. It makes it even sweeter.

Well, if you are as nosey as I am, or you just want to get some ideas for the next sale, join the hop!




Signature

9 comments

  1. I was saying the same thing about 5 day week - holy cow - we haven't had one in forever and it was tough! I can imagine the chaos with conferences! I'm a fellow MN blogger and got married in July as well! Love that we have those in common! Well, I moved up to MN this year and it has been QUITE COLD!

    Amber
    SSSTeaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was our first five day week since Christmas break and I tell ya this working five days a week thing is for the birds! I wish I could get a foot massage! It's half the reason I get pedicures LOL!
    Is your question: What items am I using in a science experiment this week?
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good guess Jennifer, but nope! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  3. I HATE bathroom fans, too! It's like nails on chalkboard to hear it. And when someone leaves it on and they're not even in the room...forget it! Don't stress about report cards - they'll get done!

    Slainte,
    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the Hello Fonts too! Have fun playing around with all of them...I know I am! :)
    Tiffany
    KTeacherTiff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiffany, I just spent like an hour organizing them into categories so I could find the "type" I'm looking for faster... is it weird how I actually thoroughly enjoyed that process so I could closely look at each and every font??? Enjoy them!! :)
      Kelli

      Delete
  5. I also bought some (a lot) clipart from Educlips AND the Hello Font license! I think that your winter has been a little harder than is has been for Iowa, but I'm still totally over it! It's currently snowing (AGAIN) and I just can't take it anymore!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelli,
    I too wish that spring break was here. As my brothers go to the beach for their college spring break, I am stuck here in the snowy weather with a one day for spring break. At this point I am just looking forward to warm weather. I was wondering if you could please check out my new teacher exchange website LIFTPackages.blogspot.com. It is a teacher exchange program in which you meet teachers and send care packages to each other. Please feel free to check out the website, sign up and pass our name along to friends!

    Thanks
    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my frist time hearing about Educlips. Can't wait to check it out.

    Shannon
    The Teaching Twosome

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top