May Currently


Head over to Farley's beautiful blog for this month's Currently. I'm still in love with her blog design... it's one of my favs. Not to mention the design of this month's Currently- isn't it amazing?!


Listening: I'm in bed. I need to have a fan on. Always. Even if it is -56 degrees. I get hot.

Loving: The last 2 weekends have been busy! Two weekends ago we traveled to South Dakota for a funeral. It was a very long weekend and I was just wiped for the upcoming week. The next weekend was then my best friend's wedding and I was a bridesmaid. It was non-stop from Friday to Sunday evening. Needless to say, I've never been so excited to just veg!

Thinking: The last two weeks have been kinda icky. My team at school seems down even with testing now behind us, the kids are loopy with all our indoor recess days due to rain; I just haven't been in the best mood. I want to end the year on a positive and continue to have quality learning and fun with my kiddos so I really tried to turn my attitude around on Tuesday and it's working. Our team will be very different next year with a new teammate who bid into our opening. She has taught high school SPED for the last 15 years and decided to make the change to elementary. She's spent the last two days at our school in my teammate's room to get a feel and she seems eager to learn the ropes of 3rd grade, so that's exciting!

Wanting: My Mac is due to crash. It isn't holding a charge for more than an hour and it gets hot real easily. I'm hoping to buy a new computer this summer, as SMARTNotebook won't work on my computer really anymore due to an old operating system. I'm eager to get a new computer and for summer to get here so I have time to start creating things for next year. My list is growing!

Needing: My feet hurt.

Surprise!: Deb at Crafting Connections always puts a smile on my face, whether it is a comment on my blog, a like on my instragram, or feedback on a resource on TpT. I love her ideas and resources as well and am just thankful for bloggers like her who help inspire me to keep getting better at what I do. Check her out!






Signature

8 comments

  1. I also follow Deb! She has the cutest things! I love your blog design! I found you on the link up! Super cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! How sweet! :)

      Delete
  2. You are much more calm about your Mac crashing than I would be. I would be freaking out. I had to send mine to the doctor over Christmas break and it was the longest week. I hope you get something soon! I'm trying to stay upbeat about the end of the year too, but the more I look at my calendar...the more I groan on the inside. Ugh!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been backing it up on the daily! My husband already gave me 'permission' to get a new Macbook Pro this summer so as long as I can make it until then, I'll remain semi-calm. No promises if it crashes before then. :/

      Hang in there... the end of the year and sweet summer time will be here before we know it!

      Delete
  3. Good luck on your new computer search, I just purchased a Macbook Air, it should arrive on May 12. They just updated it 2 days ago and I am so excited!!! Did you try bringing yours to the apple store about holding a charge, they have always helped me in the past. Good luck with the positive attitude I hope it works out for you , I have a feeling it will. :)
    Sara
    Frampton's FUNdamentals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How exciting!! That will be a fun package come May 12. :) My computer is over 4 years old and I would need to purchase the new operating system since some programs aren't working real good on this one anymore. (I'm trying to come up with as many reasons to get a new one as possible haha) but the genius bar has been helpful in my other MacBook endeavors! Thanks for stopping by and for your words of encouragement!

      Delete
  4. You are so right about Deb. She is such a sweet heart, and her resources are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is something, huh! Glad I'm not the only one that sees how valuable she is to the blogging/teacher world!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top