Five for SO GLAD IT'S FRIDAY!

What.
A.
Week.

I'm too tired to even give a little diddy introing this post, so I'm just going to start and keep it short.

(1)
RC Training

I've done RC trainings before, but this was the "official" one. I spent 4 days from 8:00-3:30, eating Panera for breakfast and lunch (it was catered), and basically reviewing everything I knew about RC. It was nice little validator that I'm doing all the components and know what I'm talking about, but it wasn't anything new. However, now that I've "officially" finished RC 1, I can sign up for RC 2 next which will include some deeper content. It did make me excited to get back into RC mode!

Let's just say we did a lot of this and that
(2)
We moved... again

This is hopefully the last apartment move we'll have to make. However, I'm loving the more space and dishwasher. I'm hating the unpacking, organizing, and clean up the old apartment. I have to say, I take more enjoyment in organizing my classroom than the apartment. Oh well- that might change when we get a house.


(3)
Did I mention we moved?
It was just so time-consuming I counted it twice.

(4)
WE GOT A NEW CAR! Like a brand new one, no one else has ever driven (except those who took it for a test drive I suppose, but I don't count them). Let's just say, it was a learning experience. I was so tired once we got out of there and my head was spinning, but the car is ours and I am loving it oh-so-much.

Me and My Mazda 3!!!
The hubby with our new car and in front of our new apartment.

(5)
Oops.
Because of this crazy busy week 
and 
previous weekend, 
(MA' friend got MARRIED!!!!)
I'm always the shortest in the bunch....
I didn't get around to my Tips to Tame 'Em post. It'll pop up hopefully sometime over the weekend, but I'm not making promises. My sister closed on her new house today so we'll be helping with that, plus cleaning our old place and settling into this new one. But it's a goal of mine.

This week wasn't always easy, but I've gained some pretty sweet things because of it, so it's all good. I'm now going to bed. (It's 5:00 pm) Shhhh, I'm still on summer- I can sleep whenever I want to.





Signature

5 comments

  1. Kelli! Holy Cow! How incredibly busy you are right now! Actually I guess we all are- the beginning of the year is always overwhelming! And you moved on top of that! My daughter is packing to move tomorrow and it was her first week back at school, too! You both are nuts for moving right now!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, moving, new car, weddings, training... yep, you're busy! (Should I know what RC training is?) I love your blog!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's insane!! I got tired just reading it! I totally agree with you on it being more fun to organize a classroom than a house or apartment! Congrats on the new car!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a crazy busy week you just had!!! Lots of fun and exciting things though! Congrats on the new car and new apartment. Have so much fun decorating and organizing. That is always the best part. :)
    Ana
    Mrs. Bentin's Blackboard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your week seemed to be pretty hectic, what with all the things you had to do. Exhausting as it may be, everything has a silver lining. And in your case, I think the new car qualifies as one. It is very lovely. There’s no doubt that you’ll have a great time driving it. Enjoy!

    Diane Wilson @ Fletcher Chrysler

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top