Hot of the Press and Oldies but Goodies: TpT Cyber Monday Sale

It's here! It's been a year since I've become a seller on TpT. It's been a pretty cool ride so far. By no means am I raking in oodles and oodles of dough, but the little extra income doesn't hurt each month. But more importantly, it's allowed for me to be creative in a way that I've truly enjoyed and never knew that I possessed. It's allowed me to connect with others and really tap into the awesome resources out there that other teachers create. And it's allowed me to procrastinate from doing some of the mundane work load that teachers have and enter into an escape that is still productive. To say the least, I am very thankful for TpT and all that it's given me. With that mushy stuff aside, it's time for the Cyber Monday Annual Sale! And I've gotten a few new items in my store that I wanted to share with you as well as some oldies that are perfect for this time of year (and beyond).

(Isn't this button adorable? It's from the 3 AM Teacher)
Hot off the Press!

So... I hit a lull once school started. I don't like to just make things to make them- they need to serve me and my students in some capacity. So I waited and waited for both the time and the idea to pop in my brain. We are jumping into nonfiction next week and so I created these two new resources I'm STOKED about. 



What's included you ask?


 Here's an example of one of the pages:




13 posters all set and ready to go for your classroom!

Example Poster

 Want more of a student-created approach? Got that too in this pack!

Headers, Labels, and Examples separated so that you can cut apart and create your own chart!

Example chart that you can create with your students


Oldies but Goodies

This is perfect for the classroom when you can't (or choose not to) emphasize Christmas, but still want in on the fun of having a visitor in the room during these wintery months!


My kids loved it last year... and so did I! He's making his return tomorrow to the room. He even brought the kiddos cool shades to wear in honor of his visit! It was a great alternative to the Elf on the Shelf concept (Stuffed moose is not included). Check out my blog posts here, here, and here from last year on our Moose's happenings. 

And my current top wish-listed item from my store...



These puppies came in handy when I had to pull strategy groups on various nonfiction skills. It gave me some "go-to" strategies to help students work on these skills. This year, I'll have them glue these into their notebooks as opposed to rings to have students record times that they practiced that skill with that strategy (more on that in a later post).



Once again, thank you to all who have supported me in my TpT adventures this past year. Whether you bought a resource, downloaded a freebie, blogged about one my projects, or simply left a comment on the blog about one of my creations, I truly appreciate it! Hopefully next year, this journey will continue to bring joy. 



Signature

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top