Anecdotal Note Taking

I blogged! Many- I stink at September blogging. But, you'll have to visit iTeach Third to get one of my quick assessment tool tips! Here's a little sneak peak below. When you are ready to read the whole thing, click the picture!


Why you should use anecdotal notes:
  • They help me track things in a variety of subjects including behaviors
  • They help me be responsive to my students' needs
  • They help me to notice patterns for a particular student or groups of students
  • They provide explicit examples for discussions with my team, service members, and families
  • They help teachers stay on top of each student and not just those who are struggling for the feedback that all students (and families) crave.
See my ideas over at the collaborative blog!




Signature

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top